- Accommodation in 3 chalets each containing two beds and 7 chalets each containing four-beds (bedding, electricity, porch)
- Accommodation in tents (80 pitches)
- Accommodation under the open sky
- Hot and cold water
- Electric connections (48 connections)
- Refreshment facility
- Pleasant and peaceful environment on the bank of the River Berounka
- Simply, the best!?
Sport: table tennis, tennis, golf, football, volleyball, horse riding, fishing, canoeing, hiking, cycling, swimming, clay pigeon shooting.
Entertainment, culture: discos, musical evenings, carriage trips, sightseeing flights
|Low season||Low season / Schools|
|Children under 15||20 CZK|
|Tent||55 CZK||45 CZK|
|Small challet||220 CZK||200 CZK|
|Large challet||440 CZK||400 CZK|
|Extra bed||55 CZK||45 CZK|
|Caravan - trailer|
|Caravan - mobile|
|Shower - coin automats|
|Persons /without accomodation/|
|Short-term parking of cars|
Instructions for Accommodated Guests
- It is forbidden to make a fire near the chalets or at spots other than those marked for such a purpose.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the chalet.
- It is forbidden to cook on an open fire inside the chalet. If you wish to cook please use the porch.
- Guests are responsible for the interior furnishing and equipment of the chalet and any damages inflicted during their stay.
- Guests will notify the camp administrator on time about their time of departure, so that the chalet can be taken over and the fee for using the electric connection (CZK 10.00/unit) can be accounted for.
- On the day of departure it is necessary to hand over the chalet and vacate it by 10.00 a.m.
- On departure, leave the keys at the reception.
- Apart from garden furniture, it is not allowed to take any furnishings out of the chalet.
- It is forbidden to manipulate the electric distribution in any way. Report all malfunctions to the reception.
- The basic duty of the guest is to keep the chalet tidy and in order.
- In case of failure to abide by this rule, the owner reserves the right to terminate the guest’s stay and demand compensation from him/her for damages inflicted during his/her stay.
- Secure the door against the possibility of spontaneous shutting due to windy conditions with the help of the installed brackets.
- The chalet key will be provided against a deposit of CZK 150.00, to be kept in the case of the key being lost.